start-up direct selling companies
The excitement, the challenges, the possibilities - we've been there. Many members of the DSS Team were there on day one of a new direct selling company. We understand the many hats that must be worn by those pioneering the company.
If you are a start-up company in the direct selling industry DSS can help you…
Create a compelling brand ...
- Articulate your vision and mission.
- Define your brand - including your core values and unique selling proposition – compellingly presenting it at all customer touch points.
Develop a roadmap for success ...
- Review or develop your business plan.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan.
- Build a budget.
- Assist in the design and/or sourcing of your products.
- Design tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Determine initial key hires and staff and plan for growth.
Conceive and create the tools necessary for a committed and productive direct selling sales force…
- Develop a hostess plan and all related marketing collateral.
- Design and compellingly present your compensation plan in training materials and marketing collateral materials.
- Determine contents and pricing of Starter Kits
- Create your Fast Track program
Develop the programs necessary to continuously excite your sales force ...
- Conceive initial sales force recruiting strategies and create all the collateral marketing materials.
- Create training (print and web-based) for your new sales reps.
- Develop website content for -
- Sales force intranet
- Sales force personal websites
- Corporate website
- Produce your print and web based communications (newsletters, etc.) for your sales force, and retail customers and hostesses.
- Create your sales force recognition/awards programs.
- First 30-60-90 days program
- Monthly achievements
- Annual achievements
- Career advancement
- Develop incentive trip contests
- Produce your catalog
- Layout/ Copywriting/Photography direction/Editorial content
- Print production
- Create compelling print and email based promotional campaigns, including all collateral marketing materials, to drive:
- Sales force productivity
- Sales force retention
- Develop a Social Marketing Program utilizing all the latest social media tools.
- Develop exciting and inspired regional meetings.
- Create motivational videos to train and excite your sales force while enhancing your connection with them.
- Produce your convention
- Core message development
- Speech writing
- Create leadership training events.
- Distribution center design and development
- Distribution system implementation
- Distribution Information System selection and implementation.
- 3PL (third party logistics) evaluation and selection