established direct selling companies
You're on our way to becoming a household name. Your biggest obstacle to growth at this point is the ability to manage the day-to-day while at the same time developing and implementing strategies for growth.
DSS can grow your sales force with strategies to:
Present your brand more compellingly ...
- Ensure that your brand promise – including your unique selling proposition and core values – are effectively expressed at all customer touch points.
Develop the programs necessary to continuously motivate your sales force...
- Reinvigorate your recruiting with new messaging, training and marketing collateral
- Develop compelling print and email based promotional campaigns, including all collateral marketing materials, to drive:
– Sales force productivity
– Sales force retention
- Develop incentive trip contests
- Create exciting and motivational videos that also enhance your connection with the sales force.
- Create training for new sales force representatives.
- Enhance your hostess plan and present it in an even more compelling way.
- Present your hostess plan in an even more compelling way.
- Enhance your compensation plan and present in training materials and marketing collateral materials in an even more inspiring manner.
- Create website content for –
– Sales force intranet
– Sales force personal websites
– Corporate website
- Develop a Social Marketing Program utilizing all the latest social media tools.
- Produce your print communications (newsletters, etc.) for –
– Sales force
- Produce your catalog
– Photography direction
– Editorial content
– Print production.
- Reinvigorate your sales force recognition/awards programs
– First 30–60–90 days
– Monthly achievements
– Annual achievements
– Career advancement
- Produce your convention
– Core message development
– Speech writing
- Gain a greater understanding of your sales force – why they joined you, what motivates them most and why they leave.
Develop and implement distribution strategies to increase productivity while decreasing errors...
- Distribution center design and development.
- Distribution system implementation.
- Distribution Information System selection and implementation.
- 3PL (Third Party Logistics) evaluation and selection.
- Operations Assessment and Productivity Improvements
- Identify short and long term opportunities to enhance your warehousing and distribution operations.
- Increase productivity, decrease errors, and improve space utilization.